REGENCY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
CLUB FINANCING OF DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS IN GREAT BRITAIN
Club Financing of Development Projects in the UK
Regency Project Management is a London-based company specializing on club investments in UK real estate development projects. The company is focused on the following real estate sectors: affordable housing, residential development, purpose built student accommodation (PBSA), private rented sector (PRS), and hotels.
The portfolio with Gross Development Value above GBP 600 million. includes more than 25 projects across 20 cities in England, such as Cambridge, Canterbury, Eton, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester, Nottingham, Slough, Weymouth etc.
We consider it as a club investment rather than a fund. All our investors are free to choose their projects, and the way they wish to invest. The investor’s profit depends exclusively on the project chosen.
- We focus on projects spurred by growing mass demand of the average-income population: affordable housing, residential development, purpose built student accommodation (PBSA), private rented sector (PRS), and hotels.
- Geography: various cities across the UK, including London suburbs that are backed by robust transportation infrastructure.
- Targeted project term: 1 – 3 years.
- Exit strategy:
- Sales to institutional investors (including forward sale). Forward sale is a transaction involving an investor intending to purchase and receive title to a newly developed property once the development is completed.
- Sales via local real estate agencies.